- Parking Sensor System – Auto-Detection System when car is placed in reverse gear.
- Digital distance (m) display, showing left and right side.
- Displays left and right side 3-colour step-by-step display and 7-step LED obstacle indicator.
- Direction Range 0.2 – 1.5m behind the car – Alarm volume: >78 dB
- DC 12V – 4W (max) – All Weather Construction
Parking Sensor System by Dunlop Automotive
Dunlop parking sensor set
Make sure you never drive any damage while parking with these Dunlop complete set of parking sensors. The kit includes all accessories to provide your rear bumper with parking sensors. With the included hole drill, drill your holes in the bumper and then clamp the sensors into the bumper. After that, connect the controller to a 12 volt terminal in the vehicle, plug the sensors and display plug in and the system is ready for use. The kit is not suitable for cars with a towbar.
Material sensors: plastic
Material controller and speaker: plastic
Sensor cross section: 22 mm
Voltage: 12 Volt
Maximum current: 330 mA
Length of cable sensors: 400 cm
Length of power cable: 80 cm
Mounting: in bumper
Towing hook detection: no
Number of sensors: 4
Range: 0.2 – 1.5 meters
Height adjustable: no
1 power cord
1 piece double-sided Velcro
1 hole drill bit/hole cutter