This ring spanner set is an 8-piece set with ring spanners in the following sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17 and 19 mm.
Includes a handy holder/hanger
Introducing the range of Benson Tools Combination Spanners. This high-quality hand tool set offers a robust and versatile tool set suitable for professionals and DIY enthusiasts, that can be used across a wide range of applications and has been designed with an open-ended spanner on one end and a ring spanner on the other for a 2 in 1 tool solution.
Spanner sizes: 8, 9 10, 11, 13, 14, 17 & 19mm
• 2 in 1 hand tool with open-ended spanner and ring spanner combined for versatility across a wide range of applications
• The ring end offset from the shaft sits at a 12° angle for easier access
• Ergonomically shaped for optimum user comfort, especially when being used for long periods of time
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel for ultra-durability, strength and long-lasting tool life
• Finished in matt chrome allowing for extra grip
• Comes with a handy plastic holder that can also be hooked or fixed to a location.
A spanner or wrench as they are called in America and Canada, is a hand tool designed specifically for tightening or loosening of fasteners and fixings that correspond with a specific metric size. They generally have two ends, one that is a closed ring end and an open-end that can be used for a wide range of applications and is extremely versatile. They are an essential piece of equipment for any professional or DIY enthusiast and are most commonly used in applications like:
• Automotive repair and maintenance
• Machine operating